And now it's time for February's... WEIRD REFFER ROUNDUP!
Ah, yes.... all the "unusual" search terms that sent people to this little corner of the web... Let's take a look...
- NOTES TO .NET MIGRATION - I think the caps said it all... run far, far away as fast as you can.
- laid off from microsoft - Not me... I couldn't have passed one of those "how do you make M&Ms" interviews
- mayflower software scum duffbert - 'nuff said there...
- litton lawsuits - Sounds like perhaps not all is well down in Florida... :-)
- Hockey Arena Observations - they're cold and the seats are often uncomfortable. But at least it's HOCKEY!
- how do we get more minorities involved in hockey - guess it really doesn't matter much this year, does it?
- am I a fast or a slow book reader - I'm willing to bet that if you use me as the standard, everyone is probably slow.
- mayflower software best in lotusphere - guess they figured out that scam doesn't work three years in a row.
- male ballarinas - are there such a thing?
- crossdresses - had a couple of those... nothing more... just "crossdresses"...
- job of a tampon tester - I'm sure there's a way to test them without resorting to the obvious...
- rob mcdonagh hotel - You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave?
- "you know you're short when..." - you're only 5'4" and male.
- jake taylor thongs - I've got to be getting close to the top of the list of search engines for that one.
- diabetic hockey player - yes, that would be my son Ian.
- roling stoned bar - Hey, John... is this your idea of a new drinking establishment chain?
Ya just gotta love those search engines... :-)