December google entries...
Now that I'm back from vacation and I've ignored my blog activity for half the month, let's wander through the google logs and see what warped things brought people to this site during the month...
- euphemism for oral sex - yeah, we're off to a great start!
- harriet klausner fraud - this is from my Amazon reviewing. Harriet Klausner is the #1 reviewer on Amazon and she "reviews" up to 90 books a day. I don't care if she claims she's a speed reader. No one can read and write that many reviews a day. There have also been some comparisons of her reviews that show a remarkable similarity to the cover promo. Me thinks something is really fishy here.
- pinocchio thong pic - I don't wanna know.
- how can I account for enron in my taxes - with my settlement this year, I've actually got to consider that this time around.
- connectria horror stories - sounds like someone with an axe to grind. I've been exceedingly happy, Chris. :-)
- Richard Schwartz and Ice Skating - so are you taking up a new hobby, Rich?
- whorehouse random events - strange... very strange....
- withdrawl diet coke - I did well on that before my vacation. I'll have to try it again starting Monday.
- genital torture - Come on, folks!