As this Thanksgiving weekend draws to a close...
... here are a few things I am thankful for...
- that the car accident on Thursday had no injuries involved
- that our relatives drove to pick us up an hour away so that we wouldn't have to find a place to stay overnight
- that Ian was at home through all this so that we didn't have to worry about his diabetes
- that why we *were* gone, Ian didn't have any problems staying here in Portland
- that we were able to find an economy rental car for under $100 for the next week
- that they upgraded us to... get this... a PT Cruiser!
- that Ian's diabetic seizure at 7 am this morning was heard by Sue
- that between her and I, we were able to inject him with glucagon and get him back under control
- that I was able to contact someone to cover his hockey refereeing duties he was supposed to do at 9:30 am
and most of all...
That this Thanksgiving weekend is over! :-)