It's been awhile since I had a humor post...
These are from a friend, and I thought they were pretty funny... (Thanks, Scott!)
1) I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, Thyroid problem?
2) When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized, God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.
3) My mum was a ventriloquist and she always was throwing her voice. For ten years I thought the dog was telling me to kill my father.
4) I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming.
5) I was doing some decorating, so I got out my step-ladder. I don't get on with my real ladder.
6) I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
7) Well I was bullied at school, called all kinds of different names. But one day I turned to my bullies and said - 'Sticks and stones may Break my bones but names will never hurt me', and it worked! From there on it was sticks and stones all the way.
8) My Dad used to say 'always fight fire with fire', which is probably why he got thrown out of the fire brigade.
9) Sex is like a game of bridge: If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
10) I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbor said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough.'
11) If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?
12) I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
13) You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither.
14) Why does your gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed?
15) If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
16) Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
17) Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your arse?
18) Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Bob, and I am an alcoholic'?
19) Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
20) Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries' have a 'use by' date?
21) Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat?
22) Is French kissing in France just called kissing?
23) Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out'?
24) What do people in China call their good plates?
25) Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
26) What do you call male ballerinas?
27) Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker'?
28) If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
29) If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
30) Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?
31) Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
32) Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out of the window?