Open Sr. Programmer Analyst position (Notes/Domino) in Charlotte, North Carolina
If you're interested in the following Sr. Programmer Analyst position in the Charlotte, North Carolina area, please contact Eric Perdew at Ericp@dpconsultants.com
Rock Hill, South Carolina
The company is responsible for marketing, sales, aftermarket, local manufacturing and logistics for industrial and oil-free products in the United States market and employs about 800 people.
The organization consists of four Regional Industrial and Oil-Free Customer Centers (Westfield, Massachusetts - Chicago, Illinois - Houston, Texas - Fremont, California) and a multibrand Chicago Pneumatic compressor organization in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Each serves their specific customers throughout the United States.
The Company also operates four Product Companies: a Portable Air assembly plant in Rock Hill, South Carolina; Custom Design engineering for special products in Houston, Texas; Greenfield, high pressure applications in Dallas, Texas; and Pneumatec filters and dryers in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
The North America Distribution Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina, supports the logistics for all customer centers.
Under the leadership of the Regional Workflow & Collaboration Application Manager, this individual will be responsible for enhancements, production support changes and development of new Lotus Notes, web and BlackBerry development.
As a Sr. Programmer Analyst you will be part of the Workflow & Collaboration Service Team within ASAP North America, which covers three main areas: Product Administration, Application Development, and Application Support & Roll-out.
* Ability to design and develop new web solutions (within the Domino environment, as well as using other technologies)
* Ability to design and develop new BlackBerry solutions
* Ability to design and develop new and update existing Lotus Notes applications
* Ability to provide access control and content management upkeep to existing Lotus Notes databases
* Work with our internal Service Desk group on escalated issue resolution
* Manage ongoing 2nd level issue resolution and operational improvement activities
* Be able to develop locally while allowing for regional expansion